Record-Breaking Success: Aldar Sells Out First Two Phases of Athlon in 48 Hours, Generating AED 4.1 Billion

Record-Breaking Success: Aldar Sells Out First Two Phases of Athlon in 48 Hours, Generating AED 4.1 Billion

Aldar Properties (Aldar) recently announced the rapid sell-out of the first two phases of its innovative active living development, Athlon, within just 48 hours of its launch. The sale generated AED 4.1 billion in sales, marking a significant milestone in Aldar’s entry into the Dubai real estate market in partnership with Dubai Holding, a diversified global investment company with investments in 31 countries.

Read this also : UAE Property: Can a Landlord Raise the Rent by Any Amount?

The development saw over 1,000 villas and townhouses sold, with expatriate residents and overseas buyers accounting for 81% of sales. This highlights Dubai’s growing appeal as a global hub for investment and relocation. Buyers from India, China, and Jordan emerged as the top three nationalities by sales volume.

Female buyers represented 21% of total sales, while male buyers made up the remaining 79%. Additionally, 65% of buyers were under the age of 45, demonstrating a robust demand for active, community-oriented lifestyles among younger individuals. Notably, 82% of sales were to first-time buyers of an Aldar property, underscoring the expanding reach of Aldar’s customer base both locally and internationally.

Read this also : Dubai Leads the Middle East with 72,500 Millionaires

Jonathan Emery, Chief Executive Officer of Aldar Development, commented on the sales performance: “The launch of Athlon has been a resounding success, resulting in Aldar’s highest-ever sales figures at a development launch with two days of intense sales in the UAE and overseas. Our customers, both locally and internationally, expressed their desire to invest in and reside in communities designed for active lifestyles and wellness, and we have delivered on that vision with Athlon. The sales performance reinforces our confidence in introducing more residential concepts in Dubai in the near future.”

Aldar’s success with Athlon points to strong demand for properties that prioritize active living and wellness, indicating a positive trend for future developments in Dubai’s real estate market.

Join The Discussion

Compare listings


Sign-Up Now