Exclusive Pricing Unveiled for Eywa, Dubai’s Premier Luxury Residence

The pricing details for residences at Eywa, a cutting-edge luxury development in Dubai by the esteemed real estate developer R.evolution, have been disclosed.

Eywa, a pioneering residential project committed to enhancing well-being, is set to redefine urban living in Dubai.

This groundbreaking venture is under the supervision of Open AD, the visionary concept and design architect, with Brewer Smith Brewer Group (BSBG) acting as the executive architect. Christie’s International Real Estate Dubai has been selected as the exclusive real estate broker, ensuring unparalleled service and expertise.

Visit the Properties for Rent with NSB Real Estate in Dubai : Click Here

Flexible Payment Plans Prospective buyers can opt for Eywa’s flexible payment plans, which allow for a 40% payment upon completion and the remaining 60% in convenient installments. The detailed payment breakdown is as follows:

  1. Initial Booking: 10% payment
  2. SPA Signing: 10% payment + 4% DLD
  3. 90 Days from SPA: 10% payment
  4. 120 Days from SPA: 10% payment
  5. 20% Construction Completion: 10% payment
  6. 40% Construction Completion: 10% payment
  7. Project Completion: 40% payment

Eywa’s Prime Location Nestled alongside the Dubai Water Canal, Eywa presents a selection of two to five-bedroom apartments with panoramic views of the Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, and the Dubai Canal.

This boutique 19-story building, featuring 46 apartments and 2 penthouses, is designed to foster harmony and the well-being of the community.

The residences boast spacious living rooms, family rooms, walk-through closets, service kitchens, front-of-house kitchens, and en suite bathrooms.

Visit the Properties for Sale with NBS Real Estate : Click Here

With 1,450 crystals integrated into its structure to promote well-being, Eywa stands out by incorporating the principles of Vastu Shastra. This ancient practice aims to dispel negative energy and enhance positive energy, resulting in reduced conflict and improved focus.

Eywa’s architecture draws inspiration from organic elements, such as the Southern Pillar of Heaven in China and the banyan tree. Notable features include organic branch weaving, interlocking roots, circular columns, and the use of plants for sustainable living in the façade.

Modern Amenities Eywa offers an array of modern amenities, including a spa, movie theater, library, swimming pools, kid-friendly zones, fitness centers, lounges, and yoga spaces.

Visit the Properties those are Either Off-Plan or Under Construction : Click Here

Emphasizing sustainability, Eywa holds LEED Platinum and WELL Platinum certifications, ensuring a healthy environment.

Scheduled for completion in Q1 2026, Eywa prioritizes a harmonious urban landscape, green spaces, and energy efficiency.

Prices for Luxurious Residences at Eywa Dubai

  • 2-bedrooms: Approximately 10+ million
  • 3-bedrooms: Approximately 18+ million
  • 4-bedrooms: Approximately 23+ million
  • 5-bedrooms: Approximately 42+ million
  • Penthouses: Price on request

Join The Discussion

Compare listings


Sign-Up Now